For over 60 years our team of professionals have been committed to the needs of individuals and small businesses. Our purpose is to allow you to keep more of your money while lessening the burden of complying with complicated and ever-changing tax laws. We will provide you with personalized service and peace of mind so you can enjoy the good things in life.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Tax Preparation (Individual, Business, Estates and Trusts)
- IRS Representation
- Small Business Accounting and Bookkeeping
Our company is large enough to offer a full range of professional services, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you want and deserve.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Important Tax Law Changes
- Medical and dental expenses: You can deduct only the part of your medical and dental expenses that exceeds 10% of your AGI.
- Home office deduction: If you take a home office deduction, you may be able to use a simplified method.
- Standard mileage rates: The 2013 rate for business use of your car is increased to 56 1/2 cents a mile.
- Child tax credit: A maximum of $1,000 per child under age 17 is now permanent.
- Energy credits: Improvements such as insulated hot water heaters, insulation, double-paned windows, etc. expire after 2013.